2020 Black Crows Atris 108mm Ski
“new shape but the same dna, for even greater ease and effectiveness! at every stage in its evolution i get a better match of rocker profile and sidecut. no doubt about it: these new atris are the most advanced skis i’ve ever had.”
This squadron’s flagship model: the atris is a success with everyone on all snow types around the world, including us down south in Australia. This stable ski is quick when edging, with a progressive tail and a tolerant degree of flex; a powerful performer at high speed without loss of manoeuvrability. Really sporty character. The atris is big mountain skiing for all snow types and all weathers, a stylish door-opener to the world of big skis.
- nice width 108 mm waist.
- double rocker = immediate pivot.
- medium classic camber = classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius) more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and manoeuvrability.
- progressive tip rise good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- stiff and consistent flex a very stable ski
- size 178.3, 184.2, 189.7