2020 Black Crows Navis 102mm Ski
“a pure freeride toy with a particularly playful flex and tail. the navis is for the skier looking for a classic freeride ride with a more modern, rockered feel.”
With fresh new paint for 2020 the Navis is that medium bodied, moderately flex ski with that alpine drive. This ski is a big player.
The navis is an affable, autonomous and high-performance ski, which carves really well, has quick edge-to-edge transition and is very stable on all types of terrain. also affable in person, this ski is a favourite of Watkin McLennan (founder and director of FreeBom). This ski is sure to excite!
- nice width: 102mm waist giving quick edge-to-edge transition.
- front progressive rocker and tapered sidecut: good stability on-edge.
- progressive tail and light back rocker = less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- long classic camber = classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- medium flex = comfortable and friendly.
- size 169.4, 179.4, 185.4