2021 Black Crows Captis 90mm ski
“the Captis is aggressive and powerful, so you can really charge it on piste. its decent width means you can go out and have huge amounts of fun off piste too. this ski can handle anything your crazy mind can dream up.”
medium width, rapid and vivacious – the Captis is ideal for resort skiing.
It’s a relatively narrow ski making it very responsive and has quick edge-to-edge transition. Coming in at that magical 90mm underfoot, the Captis is at home all over the mountain, loves a morning carve and will guide you through those inevitable laps in the park.
- medium width: 90mm width.
- double rocker = great manoeuvrability, control and pivot.
- medium classic camber = classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, creating a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- tight sidecut and 17 meter turning radius: good for turning. easy and quick to carve. this ski turns quite tightly.
- tolerant flex = comfortable and accessible.
- size 171.1, 178.3, 184.2
Out of stock