2021 Black Crows Ova FREEBIRD ski
lighter weight and easier to handle, the new ova freebird has been carefully modernised.
Entirely composed of paulownia and a mix of fibre glass and carbon, meaning this ski weighs in at 2250g/pair for the 175cm. As for the shape, a more progressive high rise tail, a softer and more subtle flex allows the ova freebird to have increased pivotability while still be a great performer on hard snow.
- narrow width: 85mm waist.
- titanal reinforcements under binding.
- light rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge grip, float.
- extra long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with an extended ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- short turning radius (17m): very agile on smooth surfaces and crud alike.
- moderate flex: a tolerant and comfortable ski.
Out of stock