2019 Black Crows ova FREEBIRD ski
“very light and super-manoeuvrable, these new ova freebird skis are perfect for off-piste all through the season. on the uphill they’re so light you forget they’re there; and they’re really fun skis with their super pivot and tolerant flex.”
lighter weight and easier to handle, the new ova freebird has been carefully modernised.
lighter, they have gained 750 grammes per pair due to a new core entirely composed of paulownia and a mix of fibre glass and carbon, meaning 2kg250 for the 175cm. as for the shape, a more progressive high rise tail, a softer and more subtle flex allows the ova reebird to have increased pivotability while still be a great performer on hard snow.
- narrow width: 85mm waist.
- light rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge grip, float.
- extra long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with an extended ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- short turning radius (17m): very agile on smooth surfaces and crud alike.
- moderate flex: a tolerant and comfortable ski.