Black Crows SKINS
black and yellow all over, our skins are shaped and pre-cut according to the shapes of the different freebird skis, plus a wide trim-to-fit model. all of our skins are 70% mohair and 30% synthetic material and have been tested relentlessly in conditions ranging from dry cold to humid heat. made in austria, our skins are ultra resistant, lightweight, compact, and easily stored in the bag provided.
- – 70% mohair / 30%synthetic for the best ratio gliding / grip / durability.
- – fitted metal tip hook.
- – polyamide buckle.
- – high resistance elastic.
- – double layer hybrid glue.
- – perfect adhesion to the ski base, even at super low températures.
- – effortless removal from the ski, without adhesive trace on the base.
- – easy handling, as the skins can be folded on themselves slim.
- – maintenance free, as the adhesive does not have to be re-glued.