2020 Black Crows navis FREEBIRD ski
“the navis freebirds floated incredibly in fresh snow and were poppy on windslab. lightweight and ideal for touring. super responsive to everything i wanted them to do. they are best for slaying in all conditions, making you feel like a hero.”
The NEW 102mm Navis is dedicated to adventure. Striking a balance between fatness and skiability, with alpine style and front progressive rocker – the navis freebird is shaped for both far-off quests and everyday mission.
- Semi cap construction. Poplar – paulownia wood core. Mixed glass and carbon fibre.
- nice width: 102mm waist.
- front progressive rocker and lightly tapered sidecut: good carving stability.
- long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- progressive tail: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- lighter core: 3400g/ pair @ 179cm or 3250g/pair @ 173